Monday, August 26, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Koda, and anyone who knows me knows that I own a lot of movies. I love Tuesdays because new movies are released for purchase on Tuesdays. But when some people look at my movie collection they ask "How could you possibly like that movie?" That movie being one of dozens of movies that were not popular with the critics yet I love and enjoy watching.
The reason I watch movies is not based on critics' reviews or box office totals, but I watch them for the emotional journey, hence the title of my blog. I'm not ashamed to be a man in touch with my emotions, I frequently cry during most of the movies I watch, and I'm okay with that. Of course, if the movie is really funny that doesn't hurt either.
Fair warning, my posts will contain Spoilers, but I'll work out a way to mask them so only people who want to read will be able to see the spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment